This page explains the JEMRF Wireless Temperature Sensor
Wireless temperature sensor with accuracy of ~1°C accuracy. Very low power and can last up to a year on a single CR2032 coin cell battery when configured to send readings every 10 minutes.
Install battery and close enclosure as described here.
- See the testing section of this documentation
- ~1°C accuracy
- 10K (NTCLE100E3103JB0) thermistor sensor
- Device specifications
- Powered by CR2032 coin cell battery
- Can be externally powered by soldering to the 3V3 and GND through holes on the PCB
- Standard JemRF wireless sensor, refer RF Communications section for all the details
- Highly configurable
- TMPA99.99 (temperature reading format)
- TEMP (the TEMP command requests the sensor to transmit a temperature reading)
- 36mm x 36mm x 15mm case size (1.42” x 1.42” x .59”)
- Type 1 (Type 1 sensor)
- NOMSG1 (Sends 1 temperature reading every cycle)
- INTVL005 (Sends a temperature reading every 5 minutes)
- CYCLE (put the device into a timed sleep cycle)
- Refer device configuration for more details
Note: Did you know this sensor is also a multi function sensor?